*Competition Terms and Conditions (valid for both online and cardboard flyer registrations):
· The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over and be a student at either The University of Sheffield or Sheffield Hallam
University. Proof of identity and age may be required.
· Use of a false name, contact number or e-mail address will result in disqualification.
· Entries that are incomplete, illegible or indecipherable will not be valid and deemed void.
· All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
· No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
· The prizes are as stated and no alternatives will be offered.
· The winner is responsible for collecting the prize from our office, 14 Crookes Road.
· The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time.
· The winner agrees to the use of their name and photograph when announcing/publishing the winner.
· Entries can be submitted: online, by post or in person.
· Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
· The promotor is The Lettings Boutique, 14 Crookes Road, Sheffield, S10 5BB.
· Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
· The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 30th April 2020. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
· The winner will be notified by e-mail on or before 31st May 2020.